Information security policy for powerx technology limited
At PowerX Technology, accessible from https://powerx.ai, one of our main priorities is the security of our visitors. This Security Policy governs the way PowerX Technology collects, uses, maintains, and discloses information collected from users of the powerx.ai website. This security policy applies to the site and all products and services offered by PowerX Technology Ltd.
We recognise that information which is generated internally, externally or circulates within our organisation, are an important business asset of significant value to the company and our customers. This information needs to be protected.
To achieve this, we have introduced an Integrated Management System (IMS) that:
– Supports our values and ethos.
– Complies with ISO27001.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our Security Policy and agree to its terms.
The primary objectives of our quality management system and information security system are to ensure that customers receive the highest quality services and products through processes which reflect compliance with the information security standard and align to best available practices.
This policy ensures that:
- We provide a framework to support the coordination, management and review of the key objectives set out to guide and measure our Quality and Information Security systems.
- To preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all physical, electronic, information and associated assets held throughout the company.
- To improve the quality of our products and services by constantly reviewing our performance against our objectives.
- We meet all regulatory, legislative, and contractual requirements regarding Information Security.
Compliance with the Integrated Management System Policy is mandatory for all staff.
If you have any questions about this Security Policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at: email@example.com